Archivists Jane Connelly and Olivia Inglin will display and discuss University of Puget Sound’s unique costume collections, which include a vintage band uniform, 1920s bathing suits, and the costumes of Broadway star Carol Lawrence. View these rarely-seen artifacts and learn about the history of fashion on and off campus.
- It’s back! The 12th Annual Puget Sound Book Artists Members’ Exhibition! (June 5 – July 27, 2023), Opening Reception June 7, 4:30-6:30pm, Collins Library
- Cas Almond, 2023 Library Senior Art Award Winner
- Collins Library Links: Celebrating Libraries and Librarians
- 2023 Collins Library Book Collecting Contest Winners
- Collins Library Links: Celebration of Creative Inquiry, Open Educational Resources