Despite all the dire predictions for the future of academic libraries in the digital age, when people believed the digitalization of print and other emerging technologies would make them irrelevant, universities around the country are evolving their libraries and intellectual centers into catalysts for discovery, learning, collaboration, and scholarly breakthroughs. Read more of the coEXIST.com article: 4 Ways Academic Libraries are Adapting for the Future by Brad Lukanic.
- Changing the Conversation: Artists’ Books, Zines and Broadsides from the Collins Memorial Library Collection, August 12 – December 14, 2022
- Events/Exhibits Summer-Fall 2022
- Collins Library Welcomes Wendy Lee Spaček
- New Library Web Site launches on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Featured Student Work – Patrick Selner 2021