Despite all the dire predictions for the future of academic libraries in the digital age, when people believed the digitalization of print and other emerging technologies would make them irrelevant, universities around the country are evolving their libraries and intellectual centers into catalysts for discovery, learning, collaboration, and scholarly breakthroughs. Read more of the coEXIST.com article: 4 Ways Academic Libraries are Adapting for the Future by Brad Lukanic.
- From the Archives & Special Collections: Archives Open House Today
- Erin Zona, Women’s Studio Workshop will be showing books, April 27, 2-3:30pm, Archives Seminar Room, Collins Library.
- Logger Day Challenge Event in the Makerspace, March 10, 4–5pm
- Black History Month featuring Dr. Rob Gore
- Thrillers abound in the Popular Reading Collection!
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Social Sciences & Science
- Sound Ideas
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries