HALLOWEEN!

Halloween is my favorite holiday, by far. (Second only to the 4th of July, because, c’mon, fireworks) Every year, I try to come up with the best costume, which often leads to little sleep and lots of money being spent. This year wasn’t much different, but I was extremely happy with how my costume turned out! I went as Elizabeth Comstock, a character from my favorite game of the year, Bioshock Infinite!

bioshock-infinite-8-1024x576

With the help of my incredibly creative mother, I threw together a costume all with stuff from Goodwill. My good friend Darrin Schultz ’16 also dressed up as my counterpart, the main character from the game, Booker DeWitt! I was so darn proud of how we looked together I thought I’d share a picture of our costumes. First, here’s some reference for the characters, if you don’t know the game!

And now (drum roll, please), here are our costumes!

elizbookerTah-dah! They’re not completely spot on, but apparently they were pretty good since we got recognized all weekend when we wore them! The validation that comes from someone running up to you saying, “OH MY GOSH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE THAT’S SO COOL”, is what makes Halloween my favorite. Another good year under my belt! (And who knew I’d make an okay brunette?)

This entry was posted in Maddie Peckenpaugh '16 and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to HALLOWEEN!

1. Jillian says:

http://newday.smugmug.com/Other/Princess-Zelda

got that a lot too when i went to school!
    OH MY GOD, ZELDA!

2. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some help
    from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
    I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not
    sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Appreciate it