NICE TO MEET YOU!

Hello everyone, I am Olivia Perry, one of the Social Media Assistants for Puget Sound’s Admission office. I will be keeping you all updated with events around the University of Puget Sound and Tacoma with my partner Maddie.

But before we go into the formal stuff, I would like to introduce myself.

I am a sophomore here at the University of Puget Sound from Phoenix, AZ. I am planning on majoring in English with a concentration in creative writing, and I’m not really sure what I want to minor in yet. I moved to the Pacific Northwest because of everything it has to offer: culture, impressive nature, kind folks, and rain. Finding Puget Sound and realizing that it was the perfect school for me was my ticket to the great state ofWashington. After living here for a year, Tacoma has become a remarkable home away from home with students that provide an infinite good and comfortable time.

I will address the activities I am/was part of in later posts, but for now I will provide you with quick facts.

Favorite Food: All food

Favorite Movies: Bridesmaids, Manhattan, John Hughes films, etc.

Favorite Music: Everything but country and screamo. I will have a hip-hop show on the school’s radio station. 🙂

Favorite Books: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius

Favorite Activities: Photography, Writing, Sleeping

What I want to be when I get older: I would like to be an author or journalist

My favorite ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip

Favorite things to do in Tacoma: Going to Point Defiance, Eating yummy Thai food, Walking by the Sound

This entry was posted in Olivia Perry '15. Bookmark the permalink.