Most servers and services for the quarterly patch maintenance have been completed to exclude Alexandria and some test/development servers. A separate notification will be sent in TS Alerts about this.
The quarterly production patch maintenance is scheduled for Sunday the 12th of August 2012, from 3:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Most services, may be intermittently or entirely unavailable, including:
- Alexandria to the VMware server upgrade
- VMware storage array upgrade
- Personal and departmental file shares (on Alexandria and Merlin2)
- Database applications: Cascade, FAMIS, Millennium, and Banner
- Web services such as www.pugetsound.edu, cs.pugetsound.edu, and Moodle
- Print Services
An update will be posted once Server Maintenance has been completed.