Puget Sound CIO Elected to NWACC Board

TS is pleased to announce that William Morse, Chief Information Officer and Associate Vice President for Technology Services, has been elected to the board of directors for the Northwest Academic Computing Consortium (NWACC). According to the Consortium’s website, “NWACC is comprised of colleges, universities, and other non-profit organizations in the Pacific Northwest and nearby areas. Founded in 1987, NWACC’s mission is to foster communication and collaboration among its member institutions on the development and use of advanced technology for instruction, research, and administrative operations.”

In sharing the news with TS colleagues, Morse wrote, “I am deeply grateful and humbled to be recognized by my peers in this way. I believe my election was in large part due to your hard work and efforts. Many people have commented to me that they are absolutely amazed at how much we have accomplished together here at Puget Sound. Incredibly, we have done it all in less than four years. It is nothing short of amazing. Just imagine what the future holds!”

For more information, see www.nwacc.org.