Study Break

Just taking a quick break from my Saturday-afternoon homework (currently grading labs, but soon to move only my Biochemistry lab report and Education paper) to update you all on the life of this Puget Sound student.

The past week has been full of fun activities. From the Murdock Undergraduate Science Research Conference down at Linfield (science road trip!), to Gamma Phi’s formal dance last Saturday, to Reperatory Dance Group’s biannual performance last night, to quizzes, labs, and presentations, oh my! This is the time of year where everything just seems to blur by until – boom – it’s December 17th, and I’m going home for Winter Break. Yes, Thanksgiving next week will bring a bit of a respite, but after that, I have 2 presentations, 1 paper, 1 lab report, 1 quiz, and 2 lab reports in 9 days starting the Monday after Thanksgiving. Phew! I’m already exhausted just thinking about it.

On another note, SNOW is in the forecast for tomorrow! If any powder does stick, I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures. 🙂

I hope that, for all of you high school seniors, your college application process continues to go well. I can certain empathize since I’m now working on all sorts of application for post-graduation employment. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

This entry was posted in Alayna Schoblaske '11. Bookmark the permalink.