spring in february?

The weather has been blissfully sunny for the last few days and is supposed to continue like this for the next ten days. That doesn’t mean it’s not freezing, but the warm sun is wonderful!

I have so much to do tonight so this post will be a short one. Last weekend, three of my best friends from home came to visit me and Amber. One of them didn’t tell us she was coming, so it was a great surprise and we had a wonderful four days together! It was really fun. It hardly seems like it’s already almost Friday; this week went by super quickly. I have my first French paper due tomorrow so I have to edit it and fill out a worksheet for it and I have to do a bunch of vocab and my online econ homework, and I have a meeting for the literary magazine editorial board tonight, which I recently joined and am excited about.

Otherwise, everything is pretty normal around here. RDG is underway, which is nice, and classes are starting to really get into the thick of things. Everyone I know had first tests and papers due this week. And only three weeks until spring break!

This entry was posted in Justine McDaniel '12. Bookmark the permalink.