Contributors to the campus and community embroidery project “Refashioning Identity” will gather to view the collection and share remarks about their work. Artist and stitcher Diana Weymar will join this event to share updates on her own work and exciting information about exhibitions organized that will include our pages. This is an open event, so all are welcome. 4:00–5:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be served. Archives & Special Collections Seminar room.
- Collins Library Links: Reminder: New York Times and Chronicle of Higher Education
- From the Archives & Special Collections: I Can’t Give Up the Puns Cold Turkey!
- Research Marathon! November 28 and 29, 9pm to midnight, Library 118
- What is “The Game”?
- From the Archives & Special Collections: Digital Collections: The Trail
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Recommended Reading
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries