In support of National Hunger Week, Collins Memorial Library and Spirituality, Service and Social Justice are co-sponsoring Food for Fines. Pay off your library fines with food instead of cash, November 12-25. Donate to a worthy cause AND clean up your library debt at the same time.
Bring in 1 can of food and we will waive $1.00 of your library fines. That’s right! $1 per can!
- One – 6 ounce can or larger = $1.00 of fines. (up to $20 waived)
- Bring cans to the Circulation Desk on the main floor of the library.
- Only non-perishable, un-dented, and labeled cans will be accepted.
(Additional donations are welcome. Please no glass jars. Thank you.)
- Canned food accepted for fines on returned items only,
not for replacement fees of lost items.
- All canned food will be donated to the St. Leo Food Connection.